Create Remarkable Custom Patches
Excellent Custom Patches aims to achieve perfection by delivering the highest quality custom patches. Clothing brands, designers, retailers, and our customers have all come to love and trust the superior quality of products from ECP. We have gradually enhanced our order system for more than a decade to ensure that you have a pleasant experience while placing your custom patch order.
We have enhanced the quality and variety of our custom patches to promote higher customer satisfaction. Some of our premium services include a Rush 4-5 days production turnaround time and a Super Rush 2-3 days production turnaround time available at an additional cost. Members of ASI, PPAI, and SAGE can get exclusive reseller discounts of up to 35% on custom patches.
ECP Order Process To Create Spectacular Custom Patches
The order process to buy custom patches from ECP is the same whether you buy one patch or 10,000 patches. We incorporate your feedback at each step of the order process to ensure that you are satisfied with the final custom patch. The first step of the order process starts when you.
- Get A Quote: Provide all the required information on the page. Provide as many graphics files as possible (acceptable formats include: *.ai, *.eps, *.gif, *.indd, *.jpeg, *.pdf, *.png, *.psd, *.raw, *.tiff), to illustrate the design. Please include specific instructions for your custom patch design to speed up the process.
- Receive A Design Proposal Within A Day: Our team of designers creates your custom patch design based on the information and instructions you provide. You will receive this initial design proposal and a corresponding price quotation within 24 hours after you submit complete information on the get a quote form.
- Edits to the Initial Design Proposal: The initial design proposal does not have to be the final version if you are not satisfied with its overall look. Identify additions or changes you would like to make to the design completely based on your personal preferences. Make unlimited additions or changes to the initial design proposal at no extra cost.
- Approve The Final Version of the Design & Receive Customized Price Quotes: You must approve the final version of the design once you are satisfied with the look of your entire custom patch. You can not change the look of your patch after approving the final version. Once you approve the final version you will receive a fully customized price quotation based on your custom patch design and order quantity.
- Advance Order Payment: Make 100% advance order payment to confirm your order. This is the time to let us know if you want a Rush 4-5 days production turnaround time or a Super Rush 2-3 days production turnaround time at an additional cost. Indicate if there is a difference between the billing address and the shipping address.
- Production Begins: Your custom patch production begins after you approve the final version of the patch and we receive a payment confirmation. Get an email notification of the delivery date as soon as we receive a payment confirmation and your custom patch production starts.
- Receive Your Custom Patch: Each custom patch we create is an unprecedented work of art. Receive specific instructions on how to apply your custom patch based on the type of backing option it contains.
Order Marvelous Custom Patches With Satisfaction Guaranteed
Custom patches with intricate details can have the third step of the order process repeated several times. Keep in mind the following factors when buying custom patches from ECP.
- Indicate the dimensions of your custom patch. This includes the length, width, radius, diameter, and so on based on the shape of your custom patch.
- Precisely indicate the shape of your custom patch. Custom patches can have custom shapes like a badge, egg, flower, heart, skull, star, or any other custom shape. Provide the size of each side of a custom patch shape for design clarification purposes.
- Select a backing option for your custom patch. Choose the right backing option because the backing option you select will attach the custom patch to the apparel.
- Provide multiple graphics files to illustrate the design. Our designers can combine multiple designs in a single artwork. You can make unlimited revisions to the initial design based on your preferences.
Inquire about the design setup fees when you order a custom leather patch or a PVC patch. The design setup fee is a one-time fee based on the complexity of the design which is applicable only for leather patches and PVC patches.
You can contact our customer support at any time based on your convenience during any step of the order process. Our customer support will always be there to provide you with answers to your questions.
Custom Patch Materials & Types
Custom patches can be made from many different materials. ECP has mastered the art of production of custom patches for many different materials. For example, we take great pride in delivering some of the most luxurious custom leather patches.
We have the experience to deliver large quantities of embroidered patches with complex designs in record time. Motorcycle clubs can take advantage of our free design and artwork to develop a custom logo for their motorcycle club. Let’s look at some of the materials used to make custom patches.
Embroidered patches are the ultimate choice if you are looking for colorful and flamboyant designs with a traditionally textured look. Get the best prices for embroidered patches because we charge stitch-based prices. You only pay for as many stitches in your embroidered patch, nothing more, nothing less.
Chenille patches are the perfect gift for someone with a sports jacket. The soft, fuzzy material of chenille patches is visible from a distance. Chenille patches are surprisingly popular especially because some designs of chenille patches hold vintage value as they get older.
Printed Patches or Dye Sublimation Patches
Printed patches use the method of dye sublimation to produce intricate images on a patch made of fabric. Printed patches have a completely smooth surface, unlike embroidered patches. Dye sublimation patches incorporate meticulous details while retaining picture clarity.
Woven patches use tightly woven threads with contrasting colors to produce high-resolution images. Woven patches contain sharp images with eye-catching designs that are soft and smooth to the touch. Not only can you apply woven patches on the front of clothes but also on the inseams.
Leather patches are predominantly durable and luxurious patches that incorporate simple designs. Leather patches sometimes outlast the apparel they are placed on. ECP specializes in creating debossed and embossed leather patches using several different shades of genuine leather or faux leather.
Motorcycle patches are a source of honor and loyalty to a motorcycle club. The experts at ECP can design motorcycle patches of large sizes with perfect precision. The motorcycle patch can be worn on the back of a jacket as a source of acclaim for the rider.
Uniform patches can incorporate text in the form of name tags. We provide a wide variety of backing options to choose from for each kind of uniform patch. Our satisfaction guarantee ensures that each uniform patch turns out exactly as your organization requires.
Custom PVC Patches
Custom PVC patches are a versatile option when you are looking for a weather-resistant material. Custom PVC patches are made of a material similar to rubber. One of the unique characteristics of custom PVC patches is that they can incorporate either 2D or 3D designs.
Selecting Backing Options To Attach Custom Patches
The most affordable way to attach a custom patch to clothing or apparel is to sew it on. You only need to find a professional tailor who can sew on the patch. After the patch is sewn on it will permanently remain in place on the apparel.
The following are some other ways to attach a custom patch to your attire.
Iron-on backing places heat-activated glue on the back of a custom patch. Avoid applying iron-on patches to heat-sensitive materials like leather, PVC, or silk. Every time the article of clothing passes under an iron the bond of glue between the patch and the fabric becomes stronger.
Peel & Stick Backing
Peel & stick backing is like a sticker placed on the back of a custom patch. Peel & stick backing is ideal for custom patches used for promoting an upcoming event. Without being sewn in place, the peel & stick backing is not a permanent way to attach a patch to fabric.
Velcro backing provides the best value for money to attach a custom patch to any material. Leather patches with velcro backing are an excellent way to promote a brand. Velcro backing is a little expensive in comparison to the other options but it can be safely used by everyone.
Still, Confused? Consult Our Experts For Advice
Are you still wondering how to begin designing your custom patch? Consult our specialists to get expert advice on how to get started on your custom patch project.
Excellent Custom Patches Standard Services
Free Patch Digitization
We create digital artwork based on the images and instructions you provide. You have the facility to make unlimited edits to the digital artwork before approving the final version to get a customized quote.
Free Design & Artwork
We transform the pictures you provide into a data file by logo digitization for free. Some patch manufacturers charge a hefty amount based on the complexity and size of the custom patch, but we don’t.
Rush Turnaround Options
We provide multiple rush turnaround options available at an extra cost. Let us know at the time you approve the final patch version if you want your order completed sooner.
Free USA / UK Shipping
Receive a notification email of your delivery date as production begins. Don’t pay any extra fees to receive your order. We provide free shipping for all standard orders.